Chiropractic adjustment is a procedure in which trained specialists (chiropractors) use their hands or a small instrument to apply a controlled, sudden force to a spinal joint.
“The goal of this procedure, also known as spinal manipulation, is to improve spinal motion and improve your body’s physical function.”
This are the benefits from Chiropractic Adjustment:
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport).
- Improves a person’s disposition (they’re more FUN to be around).
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Oh…and it DECREASES PAIN!